Sunday, April 22, 2007

On the Road Again

Today was day 2 of our road trip. Yeah, I know we should be there, but with two little ones in the car we decided to take it slow. On day 1 Shealin was great, she really impressed me. Today, well lets just say was very different than day 1. We had a major tantrum over a cell phone. She thinks she can just have it and play with it. Wonder where she got that idea? Lea, you wouldn't have any clue, would you? So here I sit while my angel finally sleeps. We are about four more hours from our destination, look out Mickey here we come! Forgot to mention, we ran into a sandstorm today, it was awful, Shea had sand all in her hair and even her diaper! Jessie, just kept asking "Whats happening, Whats happening?" Enjoy the pics of Shealin and Nate.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

3 comments:

Kylie's momma said...

OH my heck! God Bless both of you for driving in a car with two little ones. Still not sure how you can do it?! Love the pictures of the kiddos. How old is Nate? Will be a fun playmate for Shea I bet! Sandstorm? Where and how? Hope you got pix. Oh Mickey M. am soooooo jealous! Say hi for us :-)

Lea said...

ok, so what makes you think I had anything to do with the cell phone melt down ????? ;) Sorry. Did you see mickey yet??

Lea said...

ok, so what makes you think I had anything to do with the cell phone melt down ????? ;) Sorry. Did you see mickey yet??