Sunday, July 20, 2008

Two Years As A Family

There are not enough words to express my feelings on this day. On July 20, 2006 we became a family. Two whole years have gone by! Where did that time go? It went by so fast and yet while I was waiting for her, I could have sworn time was standing still.
We will spend the day with family, and I have a special treat for all my blog friends. A brand spanking new video to celebrate this special day with us. To the Burningham and Roginske families I will be thinking of you today. I am so thankful for these 3 beautiful girls for bringing us all together. We can't wait to see you in December. Of course we look forward to finally meeting the Munsinger family in person too. Enjoy the video! I don't do anything small so of course it's in two parts.

2 comments:

Kylie's momma said...

WoW!!!!!! that is soooo cool! I don't know what I like more the pictures of ALL the glasses or the Elmo song or the smiles or the or the....... You did a GREAT job! i was thinking about you guys today wondering just about when your anniversary was??? What a special special day! Take some pcitures of what you do today to add to the post. Have a good one and we'll be thinking of you ALL. Till we chat again. Happy GOTCHA day Dana and Miss Shealin!

Lea said...

WOW what a year!! the pictures were great!!! I am so honored to be included. I love you guys. HUGS AND KISSES