Wednesday, February 07, 2007

How sweet it is!

Being a parent is hard sometimes. I feel like I must say no at least a half a million times each day. I don't like to say it, but if I don't set limits now I will be in big trouble later. Shealin, however will still continue to try new ways to get around them. Her latest attempts, involved trying to jump on mommy, while she was supposed to be going to sleep. After several no Shealin its night, night time, she decided to try a new tactic. She took my face in her hands and looked me in the eyes, then she turned my face leaned down and kissed me five times. It was so cute, my heart just melted. What's wrong with a little bit of jumping anyway?

1 comment:

Flavia Pereira said...

Hi there,
Was just going thru your blog...well the fact is that I thought I would not enjoy being a mother and I think I still would not be good at it tooo..These are normal doubts that anyone contemplating a lifetime relationship would feel…but after I see the depth of your relationship with the little kid.. my heart is filled with joy…beyond words.. hope all your dreams and hope for your child come true…with my sincere prayers …lots of love…flavia