Thursday, May 24, 2007

Arrrrrrrgggggghhhhh!

I need help! Shealin was diagnosed with a lazy eye. She now needs to wear an eye patch over her right eye for about 3 hours a day. Anyone who has ever met my feisty, spicy girl is laughing their butt off while reading this. I have only been able to keep it on for 3 seconds(if that). She is not having it. She won't even let me try a reward system, which has worked great for putting her shoes on. I hope someone out there in blogland has a suggestion please!

3 comments:

kitchu said...

Uhm, no, I suck. No ideas. Hope someone else chimes in. Can you GLUE it on? HA!

Kylie's momma said...

Hey Dana, Check out this website for some info and some cool eye patches. http://www.patchpals.com/index.htm
It might help Shea keeps hers on. There was a big discussion a while back on my DTC board about some of the girls having the same issue. We even have two little ones having surgery this year. Hope it helps. S

Yen973 said...

Hmmmm, Elmers does say all purpose.