Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sorry

To all my blog buddies, I am sorry I have not posted in a while. I have been busy planning Shealin's birthday party, and been working on her movie. I would like to have the movie finished to play at her party. I am almost done. It's so awesome to watch it from start to finish and see just how much my little baby has grown. I hope to take some new pictures of her this week. She has been busy teething, teething and more teething. So many teeth coming in (I counted 6). The poor baby has been so cranky. I have included one picture from the movie. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kylie's momma said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! So precious! Sure wish we could see you faces :-) Well can hardly wait to hear all about the party plans. What's up? Bet it's gonna be a humdinger too! Don't go too too crazy now :-) Hugs from MT. 2 months and counting!

kitchu said...

That is a priceless photo!! Can't wait to see more!