Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Home Sweet Home

We are home and getting back into the swing of things. Shealin is so happy to be back with her toys. She went from toy to toy and made sure they all still worked. She was happy to get back to daycare, which gave mommy a chance to food shop, get the laundry done and get some much needed sleep. Now on to planning her great big birthday bash. I am soooooo not a party person, this should be one interesting party! Anything for my little angel. Any party advice will be greatly appreciated. Wish I could sleep like this!

2 comments:

Kylie's momma said...

Welcome Home! oh to sleep like that too :-) So am I wrong and Shea bday is June 5th(see ticker)? I have May 5th on my calendar? Whoopsy! one thing I saw at a party recently which I thought was cute...take a picture of Shea holding the gift with the person who gave it to her. And then send the pciture as a thank you. Nothing too too original for a two year old party really. Just sing, eat and open presents and wait for the big sugar crash :-) Glad you're home :-) Hugggs from MT.

kitchu said...

I so wish I could sleep like that too!! I have no advice on the party thing... I'm terrible about that stuff!